Every household is unique and requires varying degrees of service. Together we will collaborate and craft service that fits your personal needs. The following are some of the most prominent private chef services available to you as a full-time client.
- Personalized menus created for daily meals (formal & informal)
- Preparation of meals adhering to dietary restrictions and preferences
- Assistance pairing food and beverage selections
- Procurement of top quality ingredients with emphasis on organic, artisanal and local sources
- Place settings and floral arrangements (formal & informal)
- Clearing and cleaning of kitchen and dinning area
- Stocking of pantry
- Stocking of wine cellar, liquor and beer
- Kitchen budget management and accounting
- Management of ancillary kitchen staff
- Assistance maintaining kitchen garden (fruits, vegetables & herbs)
- Maintain a caring yet professional relationship with Principle(s) and household staff at all times
- Accompany Principle(s) as needed while traveling (business, vacation, additional residence)
- 100% professionalism and confidentiality
Personal chef service includes many of the same service items as private chef, on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or one-time basis as opposed to full time. Meals can be served or packaged with instructions to be prepared by you at a later time. Together we will create a level of service to fit your personal needs and budget.
Small Event Catering
Whether you are hosting an intimate dinner for two or a festive gathering of twenty, I can help you create an event to remember! I offer classic catering styles including buffet, family-style and full service, multi-course fare.
- Classes covering a variety of culinary topics
- Recipe and Menu Development
- “Pop-Up” Events
For more information on services, to collaborate on a culinary project or to set up an interview, please contact me. I would love to hear from you and see how I can lend a helping hand!