- 8 oz package Frozen Sweet Cherries
- 1 cup 100% Pomegranate Juice
- 1/2 cup Pure Coconut Water (not to be confused with coconut milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated (I recommend using a microplane)
- * 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- * 1/2 tablespoon Monkfruit sugar (for added sweetness, if needed), optional
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Divide the tonic into four equal portions.
- Consume tonic portions at intervals throughout the day. This method of consuming the tonic helps avoids the usual sugar spike that accompanies a large quantity of juice. It also ensures that your body gets the full nutrient content.
While this beverage contains many healthful ingredients, it is not intended to treat any medical conditions.